As a human, we all love to have good and healthy skin as skin is the largest organ in the body it provides a shield to our body by protecting the body from many virus and bacteria. Subject to internal and external factors affecting to the body generally humans have Four Types of skin: Normal, Dry, Oily, and combination skin. In this article, we will learn how to care for combination skin.
Combination Skin refers to a skin type in which one area of your face is Oily while another one is Dry most commonly people with Combination Skin have an Oily T-zone face area and dry Cheek Part. The Reason for combination skin is hormonal imbalances, seasonal effects, and other genetic conditions. With some observations like shiny skin, acne, and peeling and roughness being signs of dry skin, we can find whether our skin is a combination of the skin or not.
Learn Skincare for Combination Skin
We discussed combination skin earlier in this article, and now we'll focus on learning combination skin skincare techniques. Past studies suggest some skincare routine steps. By following these steps, one can maintain healthy skin. One should be very cautious while selecting skin care products according to their skin type. A combination of using good skincare products with the best skincare routine steps will definitely give you the desired result. The skincare routine steps include the following two routines, which may be considered healthcare tips to manage combination skin.
Skin Care Dermatology Use the Following Skin Care Products for providing protection from combination skin. Morning skincare routine steps include the following
It is the first thing to be used in the morning to remove daily face grime. Different types of cleansers are available in the market for combination skin, but some of the best picks are as follows:
- For deep cleaning, you can use Laurel Skin Deep Clarity Oil Cleanser
- Glytone Mild Gen Cleanser can be used to treat acne.
Toner is used to complete the cleaning process of your face. It manages the pH level of the skin. Some hand-picked toners for your kind perusal are as follows:
- For oily areas, you can use Pixi Glow Tonic.
- For combination skin with large pores, you can use Fenty Skin Fat Water Pore-Refining Toner Serum.
The following are some high-quality serums for combination skin:-
- For combination skin with redness, you can use Glow Recipe Avocado Ceramide Redness Relief Serum.
- Versed is a top natural serum for providing skincare to combination skin. Sunday Morning Antioxidant Oil-Serum
MoisturizerIt protects your face from harsh environmental conditions such as cold, heat, and dryness. Multiple types of moisturizers are used for combination skin for the dry parts, you can use a creamy moisturizer, and for the oily parts, you may select a lightweight water-based Some best moisturizer for combination skin are as follow
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream is the best moisturizer for combination skin. It is gel-based moisturizer.
- Youth to the People Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream is the best moisturizer for combination skin. It is a lightweight moisturizer used for an oily parts in combination skin.
Sunscreen provides protection to skin from hazardous sun rays and minimizes aging, wrinkles, and dark circle. A minimum of 30SPF should be considered while choosing any sunscreen. Some good sunscreens are as under
- Cocokind Daily SPF, and SPF 32 are the best natural sunscreens for Combination skin
2) P.M i.e. Evening Routine- You can use the following evening skincare routine steps for nursing combination skinMakeup remover
This product is used to wipe out all traces of makeup, grime and dirt. It removes all makeup products applied to the face and brings back the skin to its natural condition. One of the best makeup removers is as follows:-
- Micellar Water is the best makeup remover for Combination skin. It is a combination of filtered water, Glycerin, and a mild wetting agent
For removing excess oil from the face you can use a cleanser, particularly gel or foam based. The cleanser is used to clean leftover makeup and skin pores. One of the best Cleanser is as follows:-
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser is oil based Evening cleanser for combination skin. It is a Hydrating cleanser with a combination of niacinamide, glycerin, and ceramides used for nourishing combination skin.
ExfoliantIt is used to remove dead skin cells from the face surface, clean dry areas,s and give the chance skin to breathe. It should be applied with proper care unless it will cause harm to your skin. It is an expensive product however you can make it in a natural way by combining coffee grounds, and baking soda. cinnamon with honey, green tea, and some oil.
Using a multi-vitamin facial mask improves blood circulation in facial cells. It detoxes your skin and improves its quality its standard uses consider once a week some best picks are as under:-
- La Mer Treatment Lotion Hydrating Mask is considered as the best sheet mask for combination skin
- Cetaphil Derna Control Purifying clay mask is considered a top oil-absorbing face mask.
By following above mentioned health tips you can improve the health of your combination skin.
Supplements Useful for Combination skin
To learn more about your skincare ingredients, there are a few things you can consider:
- Hyaluronic acid- It minimizes wrinkles, crinkles, and acne on the skin by hydrating your skin.
- Salicylic acid- It is used in dermo treatment and controls oil production on the skin.
- Latic acid-Latic acid makes the skin firm and Thick to reduce dead cells and increases cell generation.
- Antioxidants- Vitamins C and E consider great antioxidants for the skin. They reduce skin blemishes, complexion improve brightness and lines on the skin